We are looking for someone with an interest in Logistics. Could you join our team of Logistics Assistants?
We are looking to appoint a candidate with experience of a warehouse environment or a willingness to learn warehouse skills.
We are looking to appoint somebody immediately to this part-time, 30 hour role. The role will be deployed flexibly to meet the needs of the Charity and may include some Saturday work.
To be eligible for the role you must hold a current valid driving licence.
Horsham Matters Ltd is a charity set up by Horsham Churches Together (HCT) to deliver projects that provide practical support to those who are in need across the Horsham District. Our delivery includes:
• Our Charity Superstore, Redkiln Way, Horsham which sells donated furniture, electrical items, household goods etc. Donated items are received and sorted by staff and volunteers at our Warehouse in Blatchford Road.
• Operating the Local Assistance Network on behalf of West Sussex County Council.
• Community based youth work in partnership with the Parish and Neighbourhood Councils.
• Supporting the delivery of a winter night shelter, providing a meal and accommodation for homeless guests on behalf of Horsham Churches Together
• The food bank under the auspices of the Trussell Trust
Closing date: 12th April at midday
Interviews: Week commencing 15th April 2019
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.50 /hour
To apply for this position, please download a copy of the Application Form and Job Description below. You should provide details of how you meet the requirements of the Job Description using specific examples.