We are looking for someone with retail or customer facing experience. Could you become one of our Retail Supervisors?
We are looking to appoint a candidate with knowledge of what it takes to provide excellent customer service, you will be an exceptional communicator, dedicated; and enjoys working as part of a close-knit team. You will be highly organised, with excellent inter-personal skills, and a high-level of attention to detail. We are ideally looking to appoint somebody immediately to this part-time role. We have two vacancies (1 x 15 hour post deployed over three to four days (including Saturday)) (1 x 16 hour post deployed over three to four days). £7.83 per hour.
Horsham Matters Ltd is a charity set up by Horsham Churches Together (HCT) to deliver projects that provide practical support to those who are in need across the Horsham District. Our delivery includes:
* Our Charity Superstore, Redkiln Way, Horsham which sells donated furniture, electrical items, household goods etc. Donated items are received and sorted by staff and volunteers at our Warehouse in Blatchford Road.
* Operating the Local Assistance Network on behalf of West Sussex County Council.
* Community based youth work in partnership with the Parish and Neighbourhood Councils.
* Supporting the delivery of a winter night shelter, providing a meal and accommodation for homeless guests on behalf of Horsham Churches Together
* The food bank under the auspices of the Trussell Trust
To apply for this position, please see our website for the application form. You should provide details of how you meet the requirements of the Job Description and Person Specification using specific examples.
Closing date: 29th October 2018
Interviews: 5th November 2018