We are looking for someone with Logistics experience. Could you become our Logistics Supevisor?
We are looking to appoint a candidate with knowledge and experience of working in a logistics environment. You should also have experience of mentoring and developing colleagues, as well as knowledge of health and safety regulations.
We are looking to appoint somebody immediately to this part-time, 30 hour role. The role will be deployed flexibly to meet the needs of the Charity, generally Tuesday to Saturday.
To be eligible for the role you must hold a current valid driving licence.
Horsham Matters Ltd is a charity set up by Horsham Churches Together (HCT) to deliver projects that provide practical support to those who are in need across the Horsham District. Our delivery includes:
* Our Charity Superstore, Redkiln Way, Horsham which sells donated furniture, electrical items, household goods etc. Donated items are received and sorted by staff and volunteers at our Warehouse in Blatchford Road.
* Operating the Local Assistance Network on behalf of West Sussex County Council.
* Community based youth work in partnership with the Parish and Neighbourhood Councils.
* Supporting the delivery of a winter night shelter, providing a meal and accommodation for homeless guests on behalf of Horsham Churches Together
* The food bank under the auspices of the Trussell Trust
To apply for this position, please see our website for the application form. You should provide details of how you meet the requirements of the Job Description and Person Specification using specific examples.
Closing date: 7th November 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 12th November 2018
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.