Reporting to the Shop Manager, the Shop Assistant’s role is to provide assistance and excellent service to all customers of Horsham Matters.
- Providing assistance and advice to any customers requiring help
- Keeping the shop and displays clean and tidy at all times
- Assisting in rotating stock and improving displays as required
- Taking payments from customers where necessary
- Ensuring all fire exits and escape routes are kept free from obstruction
- Being vigilant at all times to help minimise stock loss
- Previous experience in a customer facing role would be beneficial however full training can be given.
- Working in the Shop can be physically demanding and requires a great deal of common sense.
For more information call Ruth Hodgson on 0300 124 0204
Posted in: Volunteer Positions