We need great shop assistants for our shop in Jenger’s Mead, Billingshurst! Reporting to the Shop Manager, the role is to provide excellent service to all customers as well as becoming familiar with the stock and the layout of the shop. You will also be trained in helping to manage the till and taking payments. The positions are available for two shifts each day and we are particularly short of help on Fridays and Saturdays 09:30 to 13:00 and 12:30 to 4pm.
- Providing assistance and advice to any customers requiring help
- Keeping the shop and displays clean and tidy at all times
- Assisting in changing displays of shop stock
- Being responsible for the safety of the till at all times whilst on duty
- Operating the till and accurately handling cash, cheques and credit/debit card transactions
To download a full job description click here or call Ruth Hodgson on 0300 124 0204 for more information and an application form.
Posted in: Volunteer Positions