Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the role of the Warehouse Receptionist is to handle customer donations and enquiries and take customer details for deliveries.
- Meeting and greeting customers and taking in donations
- Using the Gift Aid system to enter information and track donations
- Responding to general customer enquiries received by phone or email
- Taking customer details for deliveries to be arranged by the Logistics Manager
- Being vigilant at all times to help minimise stock loss
- Ensuring that all those donating goods to Horsham Matters are dealt with courteously and efficiently
For more infomation click here or call Guy Sherlock on 01403 211833.