Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the PAT Tester’s role is to help with the testing of electrical appliances and making sure they are meet the required standards.
- Testing of electrical items and passing or failing them
- Maintaining the testing environment in a clean, tidy and orderly fashion
- Ensuring all fire exits and escape routes are kept free from obstruction
- Ensuring all Health & Safety procedures are effectively carried out and reporting any concerns to the Warehouse Manager
- Being vigilant at all times to help minimise stock loss
- Ensuring that all those donating goods to Horsham Matters are dealt with courteously and efficiently
- Working as part of a team with the other members of the Charity Centre
The position is part time and will require at least one morning or afternoon per week.
For more infomation click here or call Guy Sherlock on 01403 211833.